After church, we (the children and I) met several friends (loud and fun friends) for lunch at Barbaritos. Then, I took the kids to my in-laws, dropped by Walmart, attended a baby shower, went back to pick up my kids, and made it home in time to meet a high school friend of mine (and her new man :) ) at our house for a quick visit. Needless to say, the kids were in bed by 9!
It was a day filled with laughter, a little stress, and more laughter. The best laugh occurred when my child asked me what a shower was. I told him that it was when women all got together and got gifts for the new baby. I told him that it wasn't really any fun for children, b/c all we did was talk and eat cake.
He wanted to know if we talked about things "LIKE FANNIES".
Huh???? (in the child's defense, we talked about bra sizes and boobs at lunch)
Anyway- it made me laugh. Enjoy the pictures from our recent trip to my Mimi and Granddaddy's house and the Aquarium.
No comments:
Post a Comment