Tuesday, December 22

Things that have amused me recently....

This time of year can be crazy.   I decided to write a quick blog on things that have made me smile or laugh in the past few days.  Hopefully they will bring a smile to your face.  Enjoy!

1.  Christmas specials that come on after my children are supposed to be in bed.  This means that I get to watch them uninterrupted. 

2.  Chinese Hot Tea- I drink a cup each night to unwind.

3.  My children both singing "Deck the Halls" together.  Sarah tries....she likes the la la la part.


4.  Jonathan after watching Sesame Street the other day.  "Mom- why is Dorothy (Elmo's fish) still alive???"  Poor kid- he has never had a fish that lived longer than a few days.  (photo from: muppet.wikia.com)




5.  Watching "Super Why" with Jonathan yesterday.  Wyatt (Super Why) had to try and talk a farmer out of wishing that his house was made of sausages.  (He had already wasted one of his 3 wishes by wishing that his wife's nose had sausage stuck on it) Watch  part of the same episode and try not to laugh.    sausage nose part   Really- I thought that it was funnier than my son did. 

6.  And my favorite:
Jonathan:  "I really don't like Mrs. --------"
Me: " Really, why not?"
Jonathan: "Because she wears glasses"
Me:  "Jonathan!  You can't not like someone just because they wear glasses.  I mean a lot of people wear glasses!  Pops wears glasses, you like him, don't you?"
Jonathan: "Well- yeah.  But he has a big tummy.  I like glasses with big tummies!"

Merry Christmas!!!!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Merry Christmas dear friend!!!