Sunday, February 14

Snow Day!

Jonathan's dreams came true when it finally snowed here in Dacula!  I think that we had up to 3 1/2 inches.  We had to make 2 snowmen b/c the first one bit the dust soon after it was constructed.  I think that we made the lower 2 balls too heavy, a novice mistake I am sure.  We also made snow angels, threw snowballs, and used the next door neighbor's sled (which I cracked...sorry) until way past dark.  Sarah wasn't crazy about the snow and didn't appreciate it like Jonathan and I did.  We ended the night with a chili dinner with our insane friends who live 5 minutes up the road (on a normal day), but who drove 30 minutes to eat a homemade snow day meal with us!  Love you guys!


Enjoy the pictures, we didn't take too many, we were sledding. 

5 comments:

Lone Butterfly said...

Oh my goodness - I LOVE the one of Sarah on the sled! We wouldn't let GO get out in the snow, but maybe if it comes down again tomorrow I'll let the boys take her outside...

The pictures of Jonathan are adorable, also. He looks like he is enjoying himself so much.

Criddy said...

Nothing like Snow, Kendricks and a game of Phase 10...or as I like to call it....I won!

Anonymous said...

Love these pics! The kiddos look adorable all bundled up! Love you guys

The Spears Family said...

That child is YOUR CLONE. Does everyone else think this or just me?

Unknown said...

I've heard that before..... I'm afraid that she has my temper too.....yay! you were talking about Sarah right?