
My baby started Mother's Morning Out today! We took him in his new preschool t-shirt with his name tag and lunch sack. (I guess I need to get him a little lunch box) I walked him in b/c I didn't think that carpool was the best idea for the first day. They took him from me in the foyer and took him to his class- I'll pick him up from his teacher. He went crying but when I checked on him a few minutes later he was sitting in the floor eating snack (at 9:45!) and listening to a story. There was another child laying on the floor getting his back scratched. I'm pretty sure that Jonathan will snag his snack while he lays there if he isn't careful. He really likes snacks! Thankfully, it is only one day a week.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Jonathan is getting so big!! I'm sure he loved Mother's Morning Out - Emma finally started back to "school" this week. Keep the updates coming!
He is so cute! I can't believe how much he has grown. Since we have moved, I kind of feel like my kids have grown but all yours are still little! (it's me - Carrie Spears AKA Mother of the Year)
Woohoo!! Yea for mother's morning out! we have a Mother's day out program at our church that is 2 days a week 9-3. trip went last year, & i started both boys last week. quinn is so little (too young to be there actually), but i love that they are able to go & play with other kids all day & be around other adults. i hope he loves it!
Post a Comment