
A friend of ours recently had a mountain bike stolen from his carport. Jeff and Jonathan were discussing the incident. Jonathan told him that "someone else must have really wanted that bike". Jeff told him that it was still wrong, then went on to name a few Kindergarten incidents where you may be tempted to steal. He then asked, is that okay to steal? NO! They discussed that it was one of God's rules. "You know another rule Daddy? NO GLITTERING! It messes up our world." "The sea turtles see a plastic bag floating in the water and they eat it because they think that it is a jelly-fish. Sea Turtles eat jelly-fish Daddy. The bag makes them sick" (thank you PBS....Ruff Ruffman I think)

(I put the words in quotes, although I can't actually quote the kid. I wasn't there... or should I say "FOR I wasn't there" ???)
I better not catch any of you throwing glitter to sea turtles!
No comments:
Post a Comment