Gross!!! (don't read if you don't like bathroom talk)
I find it odd that all members of my family have bowel movement problems, sometimes at the same time. Now, if you know anything about my family, we all have weak stomachs. One of the reasons that I love being pregnant is that for once in my life I don't have to worry that what I eat will go right through. I have loved eating french fries, greasy burgers, and pizza to my heart's content. Sorry Mom- I know that it isn't "good for that baby girl". :) Well- this weekend, my entire family (except my darling husband) decided to go poop-crazy. I was awakened at 5:30 am by my husband as he was preparing for a day at the fire station. He came in to get me to help him b/c the dog had pooped in the living room (again). My dog is as weird as the rest of us b/c he has never pooped in one place. He likes to be on the move when he does his business, it actually is very entertaining (when it isn't in your living room).
I tried to go back to sleep after helping clean up and get him off to work. My son is for the most part potty-trained (thank goodness). Well- Sat. evening, he was very tired and had an accident in his underwear (on the couch, 5 steps from the bathroom). It wasn't a very big deal, I just cleaned him up and tossed him in the tub for an early bedtime.
The kicker was yesterday evening! We had our church group over for small group (we call it cell group) and were showing the kids (and some of the adults) our chicken members. I asked Jeff if he could catch one and allow the kids to pet her. He reached in and grabbed the one closest to the door (Drought- the one who is the biggest, orneriest, and darkest). After the kids pet her, Jeff tossed her back into the coop. When he turned around we all realized that the huge black spot all the way down his "nice" shirt was chicken poop!!!! What in the world? They have never done that on any of us, why would they choose to try that when we had friends over???
Who said the Lord doesn't have a sense of humor???
The picture of Mom and Dad and the grandkids have nothing to do with poop, it was just a cute picture.
4 comments:
So did I read correctly that you are having a girl?!
HA!!! i was about to put the same comment on here... are you having a girl???????
Only you can make poop sound like fun!! When are you do with this one?
Tag! You're it! Check my blog for details!
Post a Comment