I recently aquired a "my space" account. (I'll try and add it to my links) The problem is, I don 't really know what to do with it. I don't have "texting" down yet- I come from the old school where we write everything out. Jeff and I didn't want to pay extra to text message others, so we don't have that feature on our phones (recently upgraded to a camera phone though). Is there a class I should take in order to keep up with my youth on Myspace? Do they offer "Myspace for dummies" anywhere? I keep looking at other people's sites hoping to gain some knowledge, but so far, everyone seems so far ahead of me.....I feel like I'm in gym class again.....never did real well in there.....not competitive, athletic, strong, or enjoy public showers......
I think that is why I love this site so much. I feel like I am talking with other people my age. I am trying to recruit others to begin blogging, I guess they aren't as cool as we are though.
Pictures are from Easter- thought they may make you smile. (We didn't take an official Easter picture b/c it was too cold to wear our Easter outfits- plus Jeff was sick, so stayed home.)
4 comments:
love the pics of jonathon! especially the expression on his face in the last one!
dang heather.... you are miles ahead of me. i don't even have a Myspace and don't know that much about it. i was talking to a friend from high school about it the other day & determined i was to old for myspace... i thought it was a teenage thing until i saw that amber has an account. maybe i should check it out, too! i mean... i am a few years younger than you!
im a big supporter of not letting technology pass you by-- I dont want to wake up one day and find myself as a helpless old lady who cant turn on her dvd player. ive gotten in touch with so many old friends through myspace... (speaking of, i just got a message from Gabe from Georgia..remember him?)
Looks like y'all had a lot of fun at Easter; sorry Jeff was sick. I'm with Amy and I thought myspace was mostly a teen thing. Besides, I don't know how anyone has enough time to keep up with a blog and a myspace acct at the same time. I like the blogs better because I like seeing the pictures and "hearing" the stories that go along with them.
Okay, I agree with Amber, you have to keep up with the times... Though, Heather I feel old at the same time trying to figure everything out. I even got a facebook to keep up with the youth at my church... and ended up connecting with an old friend! :) You'll get the hang of it! I have faith!
Post a Comment