

Jonathan and I washed the car yesterday. What a hoot! We got as wet as the car- but not as clean. Jonathan cleaned everything: the car, himself, the dog bowl, his trike, and the sidewalk. He enjoyed watering everything the best. He especially liked it when he would get the hose and spray Mommy and watch her jump. He is going to be a pretty good little helper, eventually. We both had to get a shower afterwards because he helped me wash the tires- whew- what a mess! Having fun in the summertime!
5 comments:
I can't believe how big he is. What a cutie!!!!!
You're much braver than I. Both of our children love to clean as well, but I'm not brave enough to try cleaning the car with them.
how freaking cute is he? any chance of getting him over to aunt ambers for a carwash?
I cannot get over how unbelievably cute that boy is!!! My girls love to help clean the car, but their dad won't let them.
heather... jonathan is ADORABLE! trip loves to help wash the car, but mostly b/c he likes to spray the hose. he ends up getting soaked & whoever is out there actually doing the washing does too. keep the posts coming... it is good to catch up with you & your family!
Post a Comment